How to Access Unisa Application Tool 2023-2024
How to Access Unisa Application Tool
The UNISA Application Tool which is also known as UNISA Admission Portal is used to present an online application and confirm the status of your admission/application for registration. It also provides the steps on how to use the UNISA admission dashboard.
The UNISA Application Tool can be used by present and potential students of the institution to submit an online application, verify their application for admission status, and also print their admission letters. The application tool is very important because it acts as a tool for potential and present students to handle their admissions.
Because of this, UNISA administration has enabled a link through which you can apply for and monitor your admission for the academic session anywhere anytime. UNISA Application tool page lists the names of qualified applicants who have been admitted, as well as a link to download your acceptance letter(s).
It is easier and resourceful these days to apply to a University or College at the same time, this allows for greater personalization. The UNISA Application tool is a rapid and simple way for applicants to stay up to date in the UNISA Application process and to aid the institution also. unisa application tool
How to Access the unisa application tool
If you want to access the UNISA Application tool for your online application or admission, please follow the steps below:
- Open your internet browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc).
- Visit UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- Click on UNISA Application Tool link on UNISA homepage
- Type in your voucher ID or Username and password
- If you can login successfully, you will be directed to the application tool dashboard.
- Click on any of the items you see on your homepage/dashboard to check or track your application or admission status or make a new application
Please note that you should apply for admission for a new qualification. If you meet the admission requirements and have been presented space, you have to accept the offer for the approved time given before you will be able to register.
Please note that the application tool is usually opened on the following dates below for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
Undergraduate qualifications( higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees): 1 September- 30 November
Honors degrees and Postgraduate diplomas: 1 September- 15 December
Master’s and doctoral qualifications: 15 September to 6 November.
Please Note that late application will only be considered if there are spaces available for the chosen qualification. Thus make sure to apply within the application period for you to be accepted into the Institution.
Everyone willing to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students finishing a higher certificate or alternative pathway or extended program who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who wish to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply through the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website