My unisa Email
My unisa Email
Accessing your myLife e-mail account
You will no longer be able to access your myLife e-mail account directly through myUnisa due to a recent Microsoft upgrade.
Accessing your myLife e-mail account in a new way
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the https://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What should you do if your myLife / O365 password isn’t working?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
The new password for the myLife service may take up to 30 minutes to activate during peak periods. Please contact MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance if you are still having problems after resetting your password.
MYUNISA is the University of South Africa’s online student portal, where you can find all the information and services you need to manage your studies. A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and simple navigation will make interacting with the university’s various systems and records much easier. MYUNISA, a web-based platform for study-related information and tools, is available to all students currently enrolled at UniSA.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website