my unisa registration 2023-2024
my Unisa registration
My Unisa Online Registration. Applicants can now register online without facing any problem because good measures has been putting in place for registering online.
Below are the guides needed to follow when Registering Unisa online Registration
- Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Kindly enter your student number in the block given and the other details as mentioned. ( If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission. During this process, a student number will be made and communicated to you.)
- Check your personal details on screen. You can change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to give out your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Please make sure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website