TUT online Registration 2023-2024
The management of the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) has opened the student registration portal for fresh and continuing students to register their courses for the semester both at the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the registration as well as the closure of the registration portal. It is advisable to register early in order not to lose your studentship at TUT as late registration would not be permitted.
Documents needed to Register
Things to note before applying online to UFH:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R80.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
Submitting of Results and Documents
You must ensure that your latest set of results is submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
How to Register TUT Online 2023-2024
- Click here to start the application process at TUT
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select whether you have a student number or not (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Select whether you are returning to complete an application
- Select if you have a Qualification Specific Token (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- Click ‘I Accept’ to the consent form
- Follow the instructions given throughout the application.
TUT registration dates 2023-2024
- Online subject registrations for newly approved students commenced on 21 January and closes on 25 February.
- Online registrations for senior students commenced on 10 February and closes on 25 February.
- Late registrations (with penalty fees) for all students commence on 28 February and close on 4 March.
Useful link from TUT
TUT online Registration
TUT online Application Status
TUT online Courses
How to Apply TUT online
TUT online application dates
TUT online registration dates
How to register TUT Online
TUT online Prospectus
TUT Online application fee
TUT Online application requirements
TUT Application form