unisa application for matric 2023-2024
unisa application for matric
SECTION MATRICULATION BOARD M30 (Unisa) application for a certificate of conditional exemption for admission to bachelor degree studies (not for batch degree studies) in addition to the documents required by unisa for the application phase this form must be accompanied by the following:
1. Original educational qualifications (high school and post-school qualifications) or only copies certified approved by the Registrar of a South African university or by a South African Embassy, Consulate, High Commission, Trade Mission or by a Public Attorney in a foreign country. Original sworn translations in either English or Afrikaans must go together with documents issued in another language.
2. Holders of American High School Diplomas must submit a letter released by the Registrar of an endorsed university in the United States of America to the effect that the holder is qualified for unconditional admission to degree studies at such a university, or submit SAT results.
3. An original official academic record reflecting the courses passed in different years, if the application is based on the grounds of post-school qualifications, with an approved least duration of a minimum of three years continuous study. (RSA/SADC students only.)
4. A certified copy of the information in the applicant’s identity document or passport reflecting his or her date of birth and full names of the applicant’s birth certificate.
5. A married woman must also submit an approved copy of her marriage certificate or divorce decree.
6. An immunity fee as prescribed by the Matriculation Board will be payable.
7. Applications for immunity from the matriculation endorsement must be submitted together with your application to study.
You can click here for the forms in pdf.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website