unisa application masters 2023-2024
unisa application masters
Everyone who wants to start a master’s program or qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students shifting to a new program or qualification and/or changing the specialization of their existing program or qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate program or qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
If this is the first time of applying to Unisa, and you do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address or the phone number you during the application period.
If you have earlier registered with Unisa, Unisa will forward the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account frequently for information. If case you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa to update your password.
Unisa makes available all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. You have to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as you complete your registration. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for all official communication to and from the university and will remain the official main e-mail address on record at Unisa.
Interested applicants can contact the section using the relevant college e-mail address below:
- College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Human Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering, and Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
Would you like to add the greatest sought-after MBA qualification to your Curriculum Vitae (CV)? The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGD BA) does not only paves the way to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Business Leadership (MBL) qualifications, but it also equips professionals with detailed skills to prosper in managerial roles as their careers progress, provided that you meet the admission requirements of the program of choice.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (98215) can visit Graduate School of Business Leadership for an application form and application guidelines for unisa application masters.
- Three-year, 360-credit Bachelor’s Degree or National Higher Diploma or Advanced Diploma, accredited by the CHE or from an accredited institution. Please also provide a copy of your degree in addition to the transcript, indicating the percentage attained for each module and also highlighting whether or not the qualification was completed.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Provide a clear copy of an Identity Document or Passport. A copy of your driver’s license will NOT be accepted.
- If you are a sponsored student, include a letter from your sponsor demonstrating that they are in charge of your tuition fees.
- The Graduate School of Business Leadership can and will institute additional selection conditions as deemed necessary.
Master’s Programs Available
Unisa college of graduate studies has a variety of programs available interested applicants can choose from.
For the list of available programs, please click on this link.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info kindly visit the school website.