unisa application payment
Application Fees for University of South Africa (UNISA): Unisa Application Fee 2023-2024
Please note: unisa reserve the right to change or increase the fees of the various applications.
University of South Africa Applicants are obligated to pay a non-refundable application fee of R115 for online applications. Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hard copy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Pay your application fee once you’ve received a student number from UNISA
- R110 for online applications
- R170 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit https://unisalogin.com/unisa-application-and-banking-details/ for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you choose not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The deadline for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application that is submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Kindly keep a copy of your proof of payment.
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
|MBA queries||011 652 0221 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MBL queries||011 652 0243 or email@example.com|
|PGD and DBL queries||011 652 0226 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Landline: 011 652 0312 / 0379 / 0380
Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; split into acceptance deposit and subsequent payment plan
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
Application fees formal programs
- Online applications R115
- Manual applications R 160
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The application fee may be paid using the MyUnisa online payment platform or electronic fund transfer (EFT) or credit card or cash deposit at your nearest bank.
- Bursars (sponsors) can request a Pro-forma invoice from the Fees Office
- Invoices will only be created once a valid purchase order (PO) is sent by the bursar/ sponsor
Note that Unisa is a cashless environment.
Tuition fees need to be settled at the following modules;
- 50% of total tuition on registration.
- 25% of total tuition on the 15th of May, and then the balance on the 15th of August.
- 50% of total tuition on the 15th of August.
Please note that all dates and quoted amounts are subjected to change.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website