Accessing your myLife e-mail account
You will no longer be able to access your myLife e-mail account directly through myUnisa due to a recent Microsoft upgrade.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the https://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What should you do if your myLife / O365 password isn’t working?
To synchronize your myUnisa mailbox with your myLife mailbox, you may need to reset your password.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- To change your password, fill out the form. Please keep in mind that your new password will work for both your myUnisa and myLife accounts.
Activating the new password on the myLife service may take up to 30 minutes during peak times. If you’re still having issues after resetting your password, please contact MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za.
MYUNISA is the University of South Africa’s online student portal, which contains all of the information and services you’ll need to manage your education. A single sign-on for most areas of the portal and simple navigation will make interacting with the university’s various systems and records much easier. MYUNISA, a web-based platform for study-related information and resources, is available to all students who are currently enrolled at UniSA.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website