Unisa mba payment structure 2023-2024
Unisa mba payment structure
The acceptance/registration fee is payable on or before registration. Registration will only be processed once the registration fee is settled in full or a valid purchase order is provided. The bursar/sponsorship letter is not sufficient proof of payment for registration.
Bursars/sponsors may request a Pro-forma invoice from the Fees Office. Invoices will only be created once a valid purchase order is received from the bursar/ sponsor.
* Please note that fees stipulated herein are provisional and subject to change pending Council approval. An approximate 2.2% increase on fees can be expected for the academic year.
MBA 2021 Payment structure & Tuition fees
- 50% of total tuition on registration.
- 25% of total tuition on 15 May, balance due on 15 August.
- 50% of total tuition due on 15 August.
Total fees: R192 387
MBA 1: R141 077 (7 Compulsory modules + 2 electives)
- Payable on registration: R 70 538
- Payable on 15 March: R32 063
- Payable on 15 May: R19 238
- Payable on 15 August: R19 238
MBA 2: R51 303 (Integrated Management Report)
- 50% on registration: R25 652
- 25% payable 15 May: R12 826
- 25% payable 15 August: R12 826
Acceptance / Registration fees
- MBA 1 R 70 538
- MBA 2 R 25 652
Termination from programme
Subject to Section 12(2) of the Consumer Protection Act, a termination fee is payable as follows:
- Termination before the programme commencement date will be refunded in full.
- Termination after the programme commencement date, but before 15 May will result in a liability equal to 50% of tuition fees.
- Termination after the programme commencement date, but before 15 August will result in a liability equal to 75% of tuition fees.
Unisa mba payment structure
Registered students who wish to terminate any SBL programme or requesting for any reason must do so in writing to the Programme Administrator and the Fees Office. Failure to fulfil this condition will result in the student being liable for the full tuition fees of the programme.
Unsettled accounts are subject to financial blocks or/and cancellations. Accounts that are cancelled or blocked will not have the right of entry to academic results on the myUnisa platform. Failure to settle any outstanding fees could further result in the following penalties:
- Final year students will not be allowed to partake in the graduation ceremony.
- The student will not be accepted into the next academic year of study.
- Hand over to a third party for the collection of any unpaid amounts.
Note that the student will be liable for legal costs of recovery.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus
For more info visit the school website