unisa registration fee 2023-2024
Applying students are suppose to pay the full price per module(s) being registered, for example:
- if you register 1 module you will pay R1800 on registration
- if you register 2 module you will pay R3600 on registration
- and if you register 3 modules you will pay R5400 on registration
Unisa registration payment methods
Prospective students must only make payment after a student number has been allocated. As soon as you have been temporarily registered you will receive an email or letter quoting your student number and providing details of the amount payable and the applicable banking details.
Bank payments (not for foreign students) can be done at any branch of Standard Bank in the RSA. (UNISA is a pre-approved beneficiary in case of electronic/internet payments.)
The deposit slip should be completed as follows:
- Credit – UNISA
- The first eight blocks are for the student number. If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then an “0” must be filled in for the first digit of the student number.
- Leave one block open then fill in the number 7400474764
- Account number: 096R
Credit card payments – Credit cards are restricted to Visa and Mastercard.
The preferred method of payment for national or international students is via the UNISA website. The web payment link is as follows: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
The web address for authorizing credit card or SWIFT payment is as follows: www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
|Beneficiary:||UNISA student deposits|
NB: If your employers have agreed to pay the tuition fees, either by means of a loan or a bursary, you must pass the letter and any subsequent statements to them. Failure to do so may result in the fees not being paid or correctly allocated and your registration may be cancelled and/or you may not be allowed admission to examinations.
Very Useful Links from Unisa
Unisa admission requirements
Unisa application process
Unisa application form PDF download
How to apply Unisa Online
Unisa Application Status
University of South Africa (Unisa) prospectus